Sunday, September 2, 2007

Let's See How This Goes...

I'm sure all of you who know me as the techno-phobe that I am, will be shocked to discover that I'm starting a blog. I decided that the week before the start of my second and final year in the Textlie Arts Program at Capillano College was as good a time as any to begin a blog. I'm expecting the next year to be an exciting and creative time for me and I hope to use this space to share the process of creating.

No craft or art yet, just a bunny enjoying the waning days of summer.

3 comments:

cosymakes said...

it's about time!!! you who made me addicted to the crafty blog world and then i started one before you. welcome.

benjamin said...

jessica! andrew sent me a link to your blog. diggory looks so snuggly. i want to hug him with my face.

love you tons,
ben

Anonymous said...

jessica,
i'm delighted to see that you've joined the land of the blogs! now i can have a window into your life besides your periodic appearances on jess bandstra's blog! i was so so so bummed to miss david and allison's wedding. we were in the middle of moving and had to be out that day. right down to the wire we were planning to come, but something had to go that day, and unfortunately the work we were in the middle of could be avoided. anyway, i'm looking forward to seeing your work here--the embroidery is lovely! i hope you both are well...
love,
caren