Sunday, September 9, 2007

I Have a Thing for Sock Monkeys

My latest: a monkey for my bicycle-building brother, Christopher. The wonderful block print on the t-shirt was made by my talented friend and classmate, Emmily (yes, that's right, with two m's).

..........................................................................................................

Speaking of monkeys... Andrew and Sarah gave me this book for my birthday:


Each sock monkey has so much personality.



Nothing puts a smile on my face like a pile o' monkeys!

2 comments:

Kimberly Long Cockroft said...

I LOVE the monkey. Someday when my ship comes in I will commission you for monkeys for the girls.

Jess! Good to see you and your work! Merry just set up a tea party with the lovely tea set that you painted for her. . .eons ago, was it?

Jenny said...

Those Sock Monkeys has a scary lips but they are cute!