Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back to Earth


We've been back a week from the fabulous Thistlethwaite family vacation to the British Virgin Islands. What a time! The highlights were sipping cocktails while relaxing in the sun with my wonderful family and snorkeling among the reefs, just a stone's throw from our door (I wish I had pictures of the sea turtles and the scores of beautiful fish that we saw every day!)




Here is my nephew, Michael's first snorkeling excursion. He is accompanied by his dad and Uncle Andrew.




and on a craft-related note: I made myself a skirt for the occasion.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

oh to be a thistlethwaite! what a lovely time- i'm so glad. and many congratulations on the show! you have created such an amazing body of work and should be very proud. also, pretty skirt!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jessica, that's incredible! What gorgeous pictures--it looks like a lovely time! Oh, to be relaxing at the beach...