Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Attention! Please Be Careful!


There has been some troubling issues with my blog lately. On my latest post there was a comment made by someone named "malabei" with a comment that said "see here" (with a link attached to the "here"). There was some disturbing content when I clicked the link and it was accompanied with an attempt to infect my computer with a virus! (in hind-sight, I should have known better than to click on someone called "malabei"). So, please be careful! Do not click on any suspicious links that appear in my comment section! If anything bad happens to anyone's computer after reading my blog, please let me know. I do not want to have to delete my blog, but I will if it is infected.

7 comments:

David Shannon-Lier said...

That totally stinks, so far your blog seems fine to me, lets hope so because I wouldn't want you to delete it either :-)

Sarah said...

Oh, that Diggory! So cute! At first I thought we were to be careful of him. I LOVE the beautiful rug. I hope that the malicious Malabei will leave you alone in the future.

náufrago do tempo e lugar said...

Jessica, you have all the reason.

Malabei is a very bad person.

Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

See Online Virus and Spyware Scan

Azul Diamante azul said...

MALABEY IS A DEVIL

Anonymous said...

Jess, I had some similar problems with my blogger blog at the beginning, but changed the settings such that leaving a comment required de-coding the little letters. That cut spam down to none! We love your blog!

Anonymous said...

malabei is a spammer who has been making his way around to several blogs infecting them. It has been reported to Blogger.